Our markets come from top Federal agencies like the Department of Defense, the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, and the Department of Transportation. We also serve similar state and local markets from various locations within North America.
The following is a list of task orders issued under SeaPort-e, contract Number: N00178-15-D-8358.
PEMCCO has a documented Quality Management System (QMS) that defines the quality policies, plans, processes, procedures, and work instructions necessary to meet PEMCCO’s quality goals and commitments.
The PEMCCO QMS shall:
- identify the processes needed for the QMS and their application throughout the organization,
- determine the sequence and interaction of these processes by developing and maintaining a model of the processes of the PEMCCO QMS,
- determine criteria and methods needed to ensure that both the operation and control of these processes are effective,
- ensure the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes,
- monitor, measure and analyze these processes by capturing of quality objectives, conducting internal audits and management reviews, and
- Implement actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes.
We at PEMCCO believe in excellent customer satisfaction. We are committed to design, develop, and deliver high quality projects, with products which work right, right at the first time in accordance with regulatory and statutory requirements to meet our quality objective of eliminating the amount of rework on projects.
More information on SeaPort-e can be found at: www.seaport.navy.mil
PEMCCO has been awarded zones 2, 3, and 62National Capital Zone 3Mid Atlantic Zone 6Southwest Zone
SeaPort-e Team Members
PEMCCO Points of Contact
Technical and Customer Satisfaction: