PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Training Coordinator for the Frederick, MD area. The Training Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and training support to instructional design and delivery teams. The Training Coordinator provides support in adult learning environment.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
Three (03) years of experience providing administrative and training support in a high level customer service environment preferably in supporting an adult learning organization.
- Ensure classrooms are stocked with supplies prior to scheduled course offering following Office of Registrar (OOR) standard practices;
- Submit monthly school support and training administration logs.
- Distribute course materials supplied for the training per the course requirement;
- Report any building/classroom issues to the Registrar and Facility Manager;
- Modify classroom setup in accordance with course manager/instructor requests ;
- Prepare student sign in sheets and facilitate student sign in and tracking;
- Assist instructional design and delivery teams with tasks to include: tracking. attendance, instructor time and student participation and student course completions.
- Assist students with classroom issues to include troubleshooting and coordinating actions with government team. Prepare training business cases and reports on adult learning competencies.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SECRET Clearance required or ability to obtain when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service Support for Learning Management Systems (LMS),
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201807-004