PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for Team Lead / Program Manager for the Frederick, MD area. The Program Manager is responsible for the execution of one or more simultaneous programs beginning with customer need identification and analysis through project delivery. The Program Manager is responsible to act on all matters relating to the daily operation of the project.
The Program Manager is responsible to specify the roles and responsibilities of the Program Team members as well as ensure requirements and work is accomplished in accordance with the Performance Work Statement. The Program Manager has the authority to dismiss a Program Team member, upon consultation with Human Resources and the team member’s functional manager.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, business or any related field.
Ten (10) years of experience in operations and logistical support projects, to include: Administration support, Academic Registration support, and Travel Coordination support. Five (5) years of Program Management Experience; to include: Employee and Teams Supervision, Management and Administration of Project Performance, Programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Provide management of day-to-day functions of assigned contractor personnel.
- Provide executive level reports as required.
- Administer quality control program in accordance with QC plan
- Ensure VAAA customer and quality standards and processes are adhered to by onsite staff.
- Resolve and manage student, instructor and staff questions and concerns.
- Escalate issues to the COR as appropriate.
- Support and back up registration activities such as scheduling and LMS activities.
- Ensure that the right service is developed to meet or exceed Company’s quality standards and is delivered at the right time.
- Lead Program Teams and facilitate the communication and interaction amongst the functional representatives.
- Track program against its schedule, budget and against phase review objectives, reporting status to supervisor on a regular basis and executive staff on an as needed basis.
- Develop and implement recovery plans for off-schedule and unanticipated eventualities.
- Coordinate with customers to provide necessary program status and obtain customer feedback.
- Resolve conflict amongst program team members.
- Provide feedback regarding employee performance on a program team to the functional manager for documentation.
- Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery.
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve existing processes to improve quality or on-time delivery.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SECRET Clearance required or ability to obtain when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intimate knowledge of program management tools and procedures.
- Intimate knowledge of people management skills, particularly influence management and conflict resolution.
- General knowledge of operations, including scheduling, procurement, test engineering, and quality systems.
- General knowledge of finance, including ability to read and understand financial data such as service income statements, return on investment analysis, net-present value analysis.
- General knowledge of marketing, including market research, market sizing, pricing, marketing communications, and services launch.
- Ability to understand, track, drill-down, and question activities and issues in all functional areas and make sound business decisions based upon that data.
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership and assertiveness skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Customer Service Support for Learning Management Systems (LMS), Providing Executive-level Briefings, Quality and Quantity Performance Measurements
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201807-001