Salary Range $105,000 – $115,ooo annually
PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Senior Systems Engineer in Charleston, SC. The Senior Systems Engineer shall have at least Fifteen (15) years of experience in Engineering, Systems Analysis, Information Assurance, Web Development, or Engineering Management in support of C4ISR engineering projects.
- Systems Engineering: Research, Requirements Analysis & Development, and Prototyping
- Alternative Analysis and Trade Studies
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, or network environments
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation & evaluation.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
- Program Support: Review/write software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Alternative Analysis
- Trade Studies
- Web Services
- Net-Centric Enterprise Services (NCES) Global Command & Control System – Joint Enterprise (GCCS-JE)
- SATCOM Open Source Attribute Based Access Control (OS ABAC)
- Strategic Knowledge Integration Web (SkiWeb)
- Analytical or scientific software
- Computer aided design CAD software
- Development environment software
BS degree in Engineering, Physics, Network Security, Information Systems or Computer Science
Fifteen (15) years of experience in Engineering, Systems Analysis, Information Assurance, Web Development, or Engineering Management in support of C4ISR engineering projects. Must have managerial or supervisory experience in the information technology arena. Four (4) years experience demonstrating the ability to plan and lead a technical/engineering team in CSfC solutions. Note: Experience may be concurrent. Advanced degrees substitute for experience as follows: Ph.D. – five (5) years of experience; Masters of Science (MS) – two (2) years of experience.
At least 1 of CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP and Operating System Vendor Training
MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or equiv.
The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required. This position is contingent upon contract award.
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201806-003