PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Senior Administrative Representative for the Frederick, MD area. The Senior Administrative Representative is responsible for providing operational support for the Office of the Registrar (OOR) to include course scheduling, participant registration, and processing of course cancellations following OOR standard operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
(05) years of experience providing administrative and operational support in a high level customer service environment preferably in an academic institution.
- Support the ESS Director for management of workload and supplies;
- Revises or writes material that is standardized for reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, instruction
books, catalogs, and related technical and administrative publications concerned with work
methods and procedures utilizing appropriate style guide or style manual;
- Assist in selecting and preparing photographs, diagrams, and charts to illustrate information;
- Draft, articles, and public or employee relations releases, or specialize in writing material
regarding work methods and procedures; and
- Ensures all written material is section 508 compliant.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SECRET Clearance required or ability to obtain when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service Support for Learning Management Systems (LMS),
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201807-003