Salary Range $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 anually
PEMCCO, Inc., is hiring for a Program Analyst in Charleston, SC. The Program Analyst will actively be involved in the development of Program Acquisition Documentation. This person will be responsible for analysis of specific programs, data collection & analysis, and development of cost estimates. Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures is essential to this job.
BA/BS Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Management, Business or related field
- Six (6) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of Program Monitoring Approach, Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures
• Edit and update documents.
• Perform market research to build orders for customer.
• Process purchase requests in accordance with SPAWAR procurement policies.
• Provide Logistics deliverables to the customer.
• Perform cyclic inventory of assets.
• Coordinate transportation of incoming and outgoing equipment.
• Issue material to personnel.
• Provide inventory reports.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers.
• Provide oral and written advice on specific issues regarding Logistics Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Manage controlled/loaned DOD (classified) Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) assets.
• Verify materials against receiving documents, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious damages; routing materials to prescribed storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed storage methods,
• Knowledge of Military Standards: MIL-STDs, Naval Instructions, Local Command Instructions, DoD Directives and Manuals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Familiarity with basic business practices associated with logistics operations
· Familiarity with SPAWAR procurement and transportation policies
· Problem solving
· Computer skills
· Light math skills
· Reading Comprehension
· Light Writing Skills
· Heavy observation and organization skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
· Six (6) years of contract management experience.
· Development of Program Acquisition Documentation
· Development of Testing Criteria
· Development of Corrective Action Systems
· Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM)
· Analysis of Programs
· Health Data Collection and Analysis
· Development of Cost Estimates
· Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201806-007