PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Management Analyst for the Frederick, MD area. The Management Analyst is responsible for providing program management for small and middle-scale training programs and preparing courseware content as part of a learning development team.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
Five (05) years of experience providing administrative, program management and training support in a high level customer service environment preferably in supporting adult learning settings.
- Provide program management for small and middle-scale training programs
- Conduct analysis and complete research on acquisition competencies and learning courseware
- Assist students with classroom issues to include troubleshooting and coordinating actions with
government team. Prepare training business cases and reports on adult learning competencies.
- Assist instructional design and delivery teams with tasks to include: tracking. attendance,
instructor time and student participation and student course completions
- Experience with supporting delivery of virtual instructor-led classes,
- Provide learning technology support to instructors and students. Trouble shoots and resolves
technology disruptions, as quick as possible.
- Prepare presentations and courseware content as part of the learning development team.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SECRET Clearance required or ability to obtain when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Specialized knowledge of distance education software (e.g. Blackboard, Adobe Learn, Skype).
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service Support for Learning Management Systems (LMS),
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201807-005