Salary Range $95,000 – $115,00 annually
PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Cybersecurity Technician in Charleston, SC. The Cybersecurity technician shall have at least ten (10) years of experience in information assurance and cyber security assessments or related areas. The candidate shall have experience in the analysis and mitigation of cyber security requirements with regards to the NIST Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations as they apply to DoD information systems and architectures.
- Cybersecurity experience
- Experience on projects in an Information Technology (IT) Environment
- Cybersecurity Assessments and analysis
- Information Assurance
- Mitigation of cybersecurity risks
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and contribute to business development efforts.
- Superior written and oral communications skills. Superior knowledge of word-processing related business operations software; outstanding organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Able to reevaluate and adapt priorities based on changes in business or customer support demands.
- Quality and Quantity Standards: Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Cybersecurity/IT experience
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Familiarity and/or expertise with methodology frameworks (NIST, NSA, Cobit5, etc.)
- Work with teams to implement and audit NIST Risk Management Framework across program.
- A Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or a related field
- Experience with management and implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations
- Ten (10) years of experience in information assurance, cybersecurity assessments, or related areas
- Five (5) years of experience in Penetration Testing, security assessment tools, and government security frameworks
- Advanced education may be substituted for experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certifications (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP)
- Fifteen (15) years of experience in information assurance, cybersecurity assessments or related areas and expert level knowledge of security assessment tools, and government security frameworks
- Additional vendor certifications (Cisco, CompTIA, Certified Ethical Hacker, Microsoft, Linux, etc.)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II Baseline Certifications (CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP(or Associate), GCED, GCIH)
The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required. This position is contingent upon contract award.
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201804-006