PEMCCO, Inc. is hiring for a Customer Service Representative for the Frederick, MD area. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing operational support for the Office of the Registrar (OOR) to include course scheduling, participant registration, and processing of course cancellations following OOR standard operating procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or related field.
Three (03) years of experience providing administrative and operational support in a high level customer service environment preferably in an academic institution.
- Serves as an Enterprise Learning Management System (LMS) subject matter expert
- Serves as a liaison to participants and visitors of the VAAA
- VAAA classroom schedule to include break out rooms
- Coordinates dedicated course requests and manages the process based on OOR internal standards
- Monitors assigned VAAA School mailboxes and responds to incoming inquiries
- Responsible for LMS submissions, maintaining student information, and recording course completion data within the LMS database
- Creates ad hoc registration reports in accordance with established SOPs as needed
- Serves as an Other Government Agency (OGA) registration liaison and facilitates the OGA payment process
- Facilitate regular tracking of course offerings and enrollment numbers
- Respond to all written and telephonic requests within 48 hours
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- SECRET Clearance required or ability to obtain when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Clear verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer Service Support for Learning Management Systems (LMS),
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201807-002