Salary Range $90,000 – $110,000.00 anually
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Information Technology and Information Management (IT/IM) firm providing support to DoD, Federal, State, Local and Commercial customers. We are recruiting for a Configuration Manager in Charleston, SC. The Configuration manager shall have twelve (12) + years of experience in support of Defense Acquisition Lifecycle Management (DALM). The qualified candidate shall have experience with management and implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations, and operation of IBM Rational Suite to successfully manage product lifecycles. A successful candidate shall have specific experience in supporting configuration management for software engineering programs. Resumes will be accepted through 6/11/2018.
- Experience in support of DALM
- Experience on projects in an Information Technology (IT) Environment
- Configuration Management Experience
- Specific experience in support of configuration management of Software Engineering programs
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work independently and contribute to business development efforts.
- Superior written and oral communications skills. Superior knowledge of word-processing related business operations software; outstanding organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
- Able to reevaluate and adapt priorities based on changes in business or customer support demands.
- Quality and Quantity Standards: Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Familiarity and/or expertise with NIST frameworks
Required Education and Experience:
- Experience with management and implementation of the NIST Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations
- Direct experience supporting Configuration Management using IBM Rational Suite of tools or similar systems
- Twelve (12) years of experience in configuration management in support of DALM (education may be substituted for experience)
- Experience in utilizing IBM Rational Suite to manage product configurations, issue tracking, and lifecylce support
The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance is required. This position is contingent upon contract award.
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201804-007