Salary Range $50,000.00 – 60,000.00 annually
PEMCCO, Inc. is accepting applications for a Business Analyst in North Charleston, SC. The Business Analyst will be actively involved in the development of Program Acquisition Documentation. This person will be responsible for date collection and analysis, development of cost estimates, and development of program status reports. Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures is essential to this job.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Required Education and Experience
BA/BS Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Management, Business or related
Two (2) years of Contract Management experience, to include: Development of Program Acquisition
Documentation, Data Collection and Analysis, Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports. Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Edit and update documents.
- Perform market research to build orders for customer.
- Process purchase requests in accordance with customer’s procurement policies.
- Provide Logistics deliverables to the customer.
- Perform cyclic inventory of assets.
- Coordinate transportation of incoming and outgoing equipment.
- Issue material to personnel.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Project Management Prof. (PMP)
- Program Strategy
- Contracts Management
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Business Development
- Cost & Schedule Administration
- Resource Management & Scheduling
- Financials & Document Control
PEMCCO, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Requisition 201806-006